Virtual Experience - Metodista
Welcome to the Full Sail University Virtual Experience
This week-long immersive series of interactive, activity-based workshops will allow you the opportunity to explore a variety of areas within the world of entertainment.
During our Industry Talks, you will have the chance to speak with some of our graduates as they share their experience, journey, and insight into their respective industries.
- AI & Machine Learning: In this session, students will learn the conceptual basics of machine learning and neural networks. Examples will showcase how these techniques are being used to create exciting developments in the greater artificial intelligence field.
- Networking: In this session we will talk about one of the pillars of a successful career: networking skills. Participants will understand how to work on their corporate relationships and get to know each other better.
- Game UX: In this session participants will understand the important of designing a reliable experience to the users of digital games and how this is an essential step to guarantee the success of games in general.
- Game Storytelling: In this session you will understand how games relate to storytelling and learn how to use a tool called Twinery, an application through which you will be able to create your own game storytelling.
- Mobile Development: In this session, students will learn the conceptual basics of machine learning and neural networks. Examples will showcase how these techniques are being used to create exciting developments in the greater artificial intelligence field.
- Cybersecurity: Learn about the exciting world of Cybersecurity, the threats that exist, how companies protect themselves, and what you can do to help. We will discuss a few simple security steps you can take as an everyday user to protect your own personal accounts and information.
- IoT Wearables: The Internet of Things and Wearables session will cover various ways in which we interact with technology beyond computers and mobile phones. We will cover basic concepts for creating applications for wearables and smart devices, as well as review IoT and how technology connects across the world and show off our Smart Lab here are Full Sail.
- App Design Prototype: In this session you will understand how to translate into images the experience that you want your users to have while using your digital platforms. You will learn how to use the Adobe Creative Cloud express and create your own app design prototype.
*Please remember to use your name in the registration form as you would like to see written on your certificate
If you are having questions please get in touch with Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org